- Discover the three key features that make “can” vs. “can’t” clear to your listener.
- Learn about the rhythm of American English.
- Understand which words are stressed and which words aren’t.
- Identify which word receives the most stress in a phrase or sentence.
- See how stress placement affects the meaning of the sentence.
- Get tips from an expert to help you avoid common pitfalls.
- Gain consistency through repeated study and practice.
- Video tutorial teaching you key aspects of the sound or pattern.
- In-depth, hierarchical practice activities to move you from basic to advanced skills.
- Audio files accompany every practice activity to give you a model for each target.
- Answer keys for practice activities to help you correct and better understand your error patterns.
- Course content developed based on years of experience with English language learners from all over the world.
- Instructor is a licensed and certified speech-language pathologist with specialized experience in English pronunciation training.