Phonetic Transcription for Trainers
- Learn about the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA).
- Learn specific symbols used to refer to sounds.
- Learn narrow transcription markings and how to use them.
- Understand differences between IPA and dictionary transcriptions.
- Learn about the symbols used to reference individual sounds.
- Increase awareness of differences between American English and sounds in other languages.
- Gain awareness of common dictionary pitfalls and shortcomings.
- Get practice activities to help you improve your skills.
- Video Tutorial
- Practice Materials
- Audio Files
- Expert Tips
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
Learn and Practice