Neutral /ʌ/ and /ə/: The Schwa Sound
- Video tutorial(s) teach(es) you key aspects of the sound or pattern.
- In-depth, hierarchical practice activities move you from basic to advanced skills.
- Audio files accompany every practice activity to give you a model for each target.
- Answer keys for practice activities to help you correct and better understand your error patterns.
- Course content developed based on years of experience with English language learners from all over the world.
- Instructor is a licensed and certified speech-language pathologist with specialized experience in English pronunciation training.
- Learn sound production including key “landmarks” to help you gain accuracy.
- Move from basic to advanced skills with our structured approach.
- Discover spelling patterns for every sound, deepening your understanding of when to use each sound.
- Get tips from an expert to help you avoid common pitfalls.
- Gain consistency through repeated study and practice.
- Video Tutorial
- Practice Materials
- Audio Files
- Expert Tips
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Self-Paced
- Skill level All levels