/j/ “Yet” vs. /ʤ/ “Jet”
- Learn how to hear and produce differences between /j/ and /ʤ/ sounds in words like “yellow” and “Jello.”
- Video tutorial(s) teaching you key aspects of the sound or pattern.
- In-depth, hierarchical practice activities to move you from basic to advanced skills.
- Audio files accompany every practice activity to give you a model for each target.
- Answer keys for practice activities to help you correct and better understand your error patterns.
- Course content developed based on years of experience with English language learners from all over the world.
- Learn sound production including key “landmarks” to help you gain accuracy.
- Move from basic to advanced skills with our structured approach.
- Discover spelling patterns for every sound, deepening your understanding of when to use each sound.
- Get tips from an expert to help you avoid common pitfalls.
- Gain consistency through repeated study and practice.