How to Teach Sounds
- Learn how to introduce vowel, diphthong and consonant sounds to students.
- Course content developed based on years of experience with English language learners from all over the world.
- Understand the role of auditory discrimination.
- Begin understanding sequence for sound introduction.
- Understand tongue and lip placement and movement for vowel, diphthong and consonant sounds.
- Identify common pitfalls for students in producing sounds accurately.
- Use feedback strategies that maximize student improvement.
- Adjust feedback dependent on student needs.