Feedback: Methods and Tools
- Learn how to provide students with clear feedback that leads to improved accuracy and consistency.
- Course content developed based on years of experience with English language learners from all over the world.
- Understand effective and ineffective types of feedback.
- Use feedback strategies that maximize student improvement.
- Adjust feedback dependent on student needs.
- Provide varying levels of feedback in a scaffolded approach.
- Avoid common pitfalls in giving feedback.