In this course, you’ll learn how to use your evaluation strategically alongside your training services. You’ll learn how to structure your evaluation session, administer the CANNS and analyze your results.
Your purchase includes the following:
- Digital stimulus sheet
- 1.5-hour training video
- Detailed analysis guides for each subtest
- Hands-on practice with real student audio and video
- 10 CANNS evaluation protocols (US customers only)
The CANNS evaluation includes assessment of vowels, diphthongs and consonants (including errors directly related to spelling patterns). This assessment also includes targets for linking, reductions, stress placement and intonation. During the training video, you’ll get information about how you can collect and utilize data on language skills.
- Understand how evaluations fit into your sales strategy
- Create an evaluation session plan
- Improve quality and range of data collected during evaluations
- Recognize common error patterns
- Learn strategies for growing your skills
- Understand how pronunciation assessment fits into your training programs
- You must be a speech-language pathologist to register for this course. If you are an accent trainer or pronunciation coach who is NOT a speech-language pathologist, please reach out to us to make sure the course is a good fit before registering.
- You will have access to this course for three months. After three months, your membership will expire and you will not be able to access the course content.
Any questions? Please reach out to Jane at janerupp@VOTWtraining.com or 512-431-7331.
- Video Tutorial
- Practice Materials
- Audio Files
- Expert Tips
- Quizzes 0